Geography | GK | GK MCQ

The largest solar power plant in India is located at / भारत में सबसे बड़ा सौर ऊर्जा संयंत्र स्थित है

The largest solar power plant in India is located at / भारत में सबसे बड़ा सौर ऊर्जा संयंत्र स्थित है

 

(1) Nagercoil / नागरकोइल
(2) Jaisalmer / जैसलमेर
(3) Madhapur / माधापुर
(4) Rann of Kutch / कच्छ का रण

(SSC CGL Tier-I (CBE) Exam. 09.09.2016)

Answer / उत्तर : –

(3) Madhapur / माधापुर

PM narendra modi inaugurates asia biggest solar solar power plant in rewa madhya pradesh will give energy to delhi metro

Explanation / व्याख्यात्मक विवरण :-

The solar plant located at Madhapur, near Bhuj in Gujarat, was till recently the largest solar power plant in India. It was used to sterilise milk cans. However, at present, the solar power plant in Kamuthi, Tamil Nadu, is not only India’s but also the world’s largest solar plant. With a capacity to produce 648 MW of electricity, the plant comprises 2.5 million individual solar modules. It supplanted the 130-MW solar power plant at Bhagwanpur in Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh, for the tag of the largest solar power plant in India (Sources: India’s largest solar plant in MP, Modi calls it ‘saffron revolution’, The Hindu, 26 February, 2014; The largest solar power plant in the world is now in our backyard, The Hindustan Times, 7 December 2016).

The Rewa Solar Power Plant Project has three Solar Generating Units of 250 MW each. It is situated on a 500 hectare plot in a solar park of about 1500 hectares.

The Solar Park has been developed by Rewa Ultra Mega Solar Limited (RUMSL). This company is a joint venture of Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (MPUVN) and Central PSU Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI).

The tariff for the first year of this project is Rs 2.97 per unit. It will have a growth rate of 0.05 paise per unit in the next 15 years. In the next 25 years, this rate will be 3.3. per unit will remain at Rs.

There is a reduction of about 1.5 million tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually in carbon emissions from this solar project. The central government has provided financial assistance of Rs 138 crore to RUMSL for this project.

This is the first project that will supply solar energy to institutional customers outside the state. Delhi Metro will get 24 percent energy from this solar park. The state discoms of Madhya Pradesh will get the remaining 76 per cent power. This is the first project that will supply solar energy to institutional customers outside the state. Delhi Metro will get 24 percent energy from this solar park. The state discoms of Madhya Pradesh will get the remaining 76 per cent power.

 

PM narendra modi inaugurates asia biggest solar solar power plant in rewa madhya pradesh will give energy to delhi metro

 

गुजरात में भुज के पास माधापुर में स्थित सौर संयंत्र, हाल तक भारत में सबसे बड़ा सौर ऊर्जा संयंत्र था। इसका उपयोग दूध के डिब्बे को कीटाणुरहित करने के लिए किया जाता था। हालाँकि, वर्तमान में, तमिलनाडु के कामुथी में सौर ऊर्जा संयंत्र न केवल भारत का बल्कि दुनिया का सबसे बड़ा सौर संयंत्र भी है। 648 मेगावाट बिजली उत्पादन की क्षमता वाले इस संयंत्र में 2.5 मिलियन व्यक्तिगत सौर मॉड्यूल शामिल हैं। इसने भारत के सबसे बड़े सौर ऊर्जा संयंत्र के टैग के लिए मध्य प्रदेश के नीमच में भगवानपुर में 130 मेगावाट के सौर ऊर्जा संयंत्र की जगह ली (स्रोत: मध्य प्रदेश में भारत का सबसे बड़ा सौर संयंत्र, मोदी इसे ‘भगवा क्रांति’ कहते हैं, द हिंदू, 26 फरवरी, 2014; दुनिया का सबसे बड़ा सौर ऊर्जा संयंत्र अब हमारे पिछवाड़े में है, द हिंदुस्तान टाइम्स, 7 दिसंबर 2016)।

रीवा सोलर पावर प्लांट प्रोजेक्ट में 250 मेगावाट के तीन सोलर जेनरेटिंग यूनिट हैं. यह करीब 1500 हेक्टेयर के एक सोलर पार्क में 500 हेक्टेयर प्लाट पर स्थित है.

सोलर पार्क को रीवा अल्ट्रा मेगा सोलर लिमिटेड (RUMSL) ने डेवपल किया है. यह कंपनी मध्य प्रदेश उर्जा विकास निगम लिमिटेड (MPUVN) और सेंट्रल पीएसयू सोलर एनर्जी कॉरपोरेशन आफ इंडिया (SECI) की ज्वाइंट वेंचर है.

इस प्रोजेक्ट का पहले साल का टैरिफ 2.97 रुपये प्रति यूनिट है. इसमें अगले 15 साल में 0.05 पैसे प्रति यूनिट की वृद्धि दर होगी. अगले 25 साल में यह रेट 3.3. रुपये प्रति यूनिट पर रहेगा.

इस सोलर प्रोजेक्ट से कार्बन इमिशन में करीब 15 लाख टन कार्बन डाई आक्साइड (CO2) सालाना की कमी है. केंद्र सरकार ने इस प्रोजेक्ट के लिए RUMSL को 138 करोड़ रुपये की आर्थिक सहायता उपलब्ध कराई है.

यह ऐसा पहला प्रोजेक्ट है जो राज्य के बाहर इंस्टीट्यूशनल कस्टमर को सोलर एनर्जी की सप्लाई करेगा. इस सोलर पार्क से दिल्ली मेट्रो को 24 फीसदी एनर्जी मिलेगी. मध्य प्रदेश का राज्य डिस्कॉम शेष 76 फीसदी बिजली हासिल करेगा. यह ऐसा पहला प्रोजेक्ट है जो राज्य के बाहर इंस्टीट्यूशनल कस्टमर को सोलर एनर्जी की सप्लाई करेगा. इस सोलर पार्क से दिल्ली मेट्रो को 24 फीसदी एनर्जी मिलेगी. मध्य प्रदेश का राज्य डिस्कॉम शेष 76 फीसदी बिजली हासिल करेगा.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply